DVRs… Really? You don’t have one?

FIOS’s DVR, Comcast’s DVR, DirecTV’s DVR, Media Center, Tivo… I don’t care which one you use, just use one! Someone at work was talking about Heroes and House, both TV shows I watch by the way. I jokingly say don’t ruin it for me, and they joking say back, we all can’t have DVRs!

Yes we can!!! DVRs are crazy cheap now. I don’t see how people get on without them. I think one comment was I don’t watch that much TV. Tell me about it. I don’t either. I usually have to wait until the weekends before I have enough time to watch TV. That’s why I have a DVR. So I can set the schedule!


If you think you don’t watch enough TV to get a DVR. That is exactly why you need one. So you can watch when you have time. Go get one already!

Comments

  1. hmmmm, perfect timing. I was contemplating this a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are good. Sometime we wait several weeks before we get to our favorite shows.. Which sometimes is better. We get to see them all at once! Plus this way, we never miss Lost.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Multi-Channel Cable TV card coming soon...
    http://www.cetoncorp.com/ProductsVista.php

    This could be pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn it Lenny.... Now I may have to go back to Media Center. Thanks for the info! Already passed it on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You’re from that place where that guy got a mop handle in the butt.

My new sax partner (Part 2)

Venus De Milo’s Butt