Going to Ireland

Well. For those have read my travel blogs before. You may know that I don't like to tell you about the regular touristy stuff. I try to share the experience. With that being said, I'm not a writer. And I've very sarcastic....

So we start out the trip with a bang. I got randomly picked at both opportunities to have my hands tested for explosives at the airport. The first time was fun. I was in half a daze, so the TSA guy noticed that I was just mimicking his moves, so he started making me play patty cake before I paid any attention and realized what happened.

On the first leg of the plane ride, there was this French-Canadian lady with her daughter. She had a thick accent. I know this, because she liked to very loudly correct her daughter when she was just basically being a kid. For example.. "Mom, the plane is in the air. It must be magic!" "Noooooo Saraaaaahh.. The plane goes fast and it creates lift because of the wing shape."  "Mom, we've been in the air a long time, we must be close!" "Noooooooo Saraaaaaaaahhh, we still have two hours left." I can't tell you how many times I heard, "noooooooooo Sarahhhhhhhhhh"..

The Toronto airport kicks ass. They have an iPad bar where you can chill while you wait for you plane. 
They also had Canada's most loved restaurant Tim Hortons

After a long second leg, we finally made it in. Today is a jet lag recover day, so of course, that means Guinness day.

They say it tastes different in Ireland. It does. Our cab driver told us that it actually has to do with distribution. Everyone outside of Ireland gets different beer. After researching it, the alcohol content is even different in the uk and us compared to Ireland.

Oh, and last but not least. Garth brooks is very popular over here. Like he's a big deal. There's not much more to say than that, because I don't understand it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’re from that place where that guy got a mop handle in the butt.

My new sax partner (Part 2)

Venus De Milo’s Butt