The end of Ireland

Note that this means the end of Ireland for our trip. Not the actual end of Ireland. Ireland will continue to be here after we leave.

We've been all over this country. And rather than gush about it and go on and say how beautiful it is... I'll just post a few pics and let you be the judge.






But the saddest pic is this:

It's my last Irish Guinness. I already had one on the ferry out and it tasted like crap. Well, not like crap, but when you've had Irish Guinness, the regular Guinness just doesn't quite taste the same anymore. 

At least the pubs in the UK have good British beers, and then I can at least experience those. There's quite a selection there. Oh and see the sights. There's that too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’re from that place where that guy got a mop handle in the butt.

My new sax partner (Part 2)

Venus De Milo’s Butt