How much Guinness is too much Guinness?

I love Guinness. I used to do work for it in college. Sure, I'll look at your computer.. That'll be a four pack of guiness please. And it does taste better here, but I am a man of variety. So tonight I broke away and tried another Irish beer. I figured I had already had three Guinness at lunch, so it's not like I'm abandoning my old friend, I'm just talking to the other people in the room.


I tried a Kilkenny. Although I've seen It in the states, I've never had it. Might as well get it from the source. It was a malty, red, light, not very hoppy beer. Very drinkable. I may have to pick some up when I get home. I also had some Bulmers because thought it was a bit interesting that looked like Magners. Turns out Magners is in fact Bulmers outside of Ireland due to some trademark dispute. So I really had the original branded cider that I've been having all along.

Of course there was more to the day than drinking, but these are my random musings. So you get what you get.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’re from that place where that guy got a mop handle in the butt.

My new sax partner (Part 2)

Venus De Milo’s Butt