Getting to London

The morning was spent in a plane. Everything went well and was uneventful. Thank goodness.

P1010387On the way over we had a few hour layover in Germany.  So what do you do in Germany? I had a frankfurter in Frankfurt and had a hefferveisen. I got the big half liter glass, it was tasty. Who cared that it was 8:00am? That’s a long flight from Delhi to Frankfurt!

Since today was our travel day, we took it easy and went to Harrods.P1010419 About 4 minutes after walking into the store, we went into sensory overload. We left in a daze. They already have all the  Christmas stuff out too! They even had a Top Gear (British car show) play set! With mini-stig (race car driver on said show) bubble bath!

My back and Heather’s cold are slowly getting better. Even so, I think we’re calling it a night so we can get some rest for tomorrow. There’s a lot on the agenda.

Comments

  1. Too much Ed in the picture next time a close up on the beer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul said he wants some of the bubble bath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll remember that on the way back. Beer only pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if we're going to Harrod's again, but if we do, I'll get Paul some stig bubblebath.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Should have scheduled some Octoberfest time in Germany. Maybe next time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoo! Octoberfest! Who's all in?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You’re from that place where that guy got a mop handle in the butt.

My new sax partner (Part 2)

Venus De Milo’s Butt