My bad-ass moment

This deserves its own post. To start our vacation in England we took a bus from Heathrow to Bath. Since we were jet lagged, we  were often falling asleep. In front of us was this nice couple in their 70s-80s. And they had a back pack up in the storage compartment up above.

Well, the roads were bumpy, and it kept waking us up every time we hit a large bump. One of the bumps woke me up and I happened to notice that the couple’s pack was not in the storage bin up above but in the air falling towards the couple. Without thinking, I lunged forward and caught the backpack one handed and handed it to the gentleman in front of us. He just murmured, “oh dear” as he realized what had just happened.

I saved their lives. Well, not exactly, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You’re from that place where that guy got a mop handle in the butt.

My new sax partner (Part 2)

Venus De Milo’s Butt