Wrapping up the vacation in London

Okay, I didn’t write this on vacation because I got sick. But here is the run down. For the Doctor Who fans out there. Look where we were

The Tardis

This is a video that I recorded all by myself!

We visited the Doctor Who Experience in London. They had a bunch of the costumes and set pieces of the show from the beginning, and since we’re fans of the show, it was pretty cool.

_DSC1808_DSC1875

Dalek: You superior in only one respect.
Cyber Leader: What is that?
Dalek: You are better at dying.

_DSC1857_DSC1859_DSC1886

We also hit the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, and Harrods. Unfortunately, the inside of Westminster Abbey was off-limits to cameras. Boo!

It was a great trip, but we’re glad to be home now! Well I am.

Comments

  1. Awesome blog man, the things you have mentioned above are really informative and are examples of your awesome writing skills and a good blog.

    London apartments Covent Garden

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

You’re from that place where that guy got a mop handle in the butt.

My new sax partner (Part 2)

Venus De Milo’s Butt